Nieuws vanuit de organisatie in Denemarken. Geen enkele reden om niet naar de show of het IGP te gaan op dit moment.
Dear teamleaders and IFR board
We write you because of the Norwegian illness among dogs that has caused the life of several dogs in Norway.
We want to stress that there are no risks going to Denmark bringing your dogs. We have had no cases in Denmark whatsoever and we are and have been in contact with both the Danish Kennel Club and the Danish food ministry. If things change, we will inform everybody immediately.
However, the Norwegian Kennel Club have decided to cancel all shows, trails etc. until the 16th of September. The Danish Kennel Club has in corporation with the Norwegian Kennel Club decided that dogs from Norway cannot attend any Danish shows, trials etc. temporary until the 16th of September where they will re-evaluate the decision again based on the situation in Norway.
There is a lot of fake news about the situation on Facebook etc., please do not take that for the truth contact us instead if you have any questions.
Zie hier uitleg IFR IGP selectie voor Denemarken